Friday, September 21, 2007

Mint Mischief

My favorite chips are Mint Mischief.

The past few weeks have been busy. Marks, report cards, fair weather day, two long hikes up two great local peaks (Top Tibba and Pepperpot mountain, Led Zepplin night, board meetings, Jackie thinking that Steve was gone missing for a day (more on that later), steve teaching art, an invitation to our first Hindu wedding (Oulmilla's daughter), a day trip to Kempty Falls, learning to cook again, a day in Dehradun at the doctor for Rox, and a week long cry. It's a wonder why they call me a teacher. Anyway, 10 pounds later, I am pretty wiped. I think that my body is craving red meat. I think of it all the time. Especially when I am yawning not stop. I must need more iron. I am having a great time...don't get me wrong...but I always feel exhausted. It must also have something to do with the lazy life I had at home. I don't think that I can live like that again. I was so fat.

Quarter break is next week. I think we are going to Rishikesh for a few nights and then take the girls to Fun Valley for a day. Check it out: http://www.thefunvalley.co.in/.

Rahat is coming on November 1st...I can't wait...and I think that Sara and Loo are booking tix to come in April.

Pictures to come. If you want more and a good laugh, check out Jeanne's blog. It's on the right menu.

1 comment:

Claire Cameron said...

I think living in a new culture is exhausting, because each and every little detail you encounter is new. It adds up. xo