Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bday















Hello again. We are back from a month away, with brown bodies. That will be another blog. I feel like I dread writing here when I know that a recent event has happened that entails editing many pictures, and lessens the spontaneity.






But today, it was Asha's 4th birthday. And that is deserved of an entry. Yesterday, Steve and Roxy went to Dehra Dun to pick up a pair of speedy bikes. When she woke this morning it was like xmas. She was so happy it was her birthday. She woke me and said..."Mom, I woke up happy today". That's a good thing. So out she went looking for her bike. Found it, and did laps around the house before I was out of bed. She recieved many presents in the mail! Thanks guys. Polly pockets, Littlest pet shops, barbie movies, and clothes, playdoh, and the best...chocolate. They were covered in tattoes and had a home made uniced chocolate cake for desert. Then played with the playdoh barber man for a while and hot the hay. Thanks for the emails! The phone is down...so no phone calls.

Anyway, school starts next week. It should be interesting. We are short three teachers in science. Don't ask me how one copes with this...or what we are doing next week...but it will all work out.
Anyway, time to sleep. Happy new year everyone.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday. love the photos. you all look great. hope to talk to you soon.

Claire Cameron said...

4 - I can't believe it, so big. Happy Birthday Asha!